Utah is a good starting point a business, as a result of the state’s unemployment rate that is relatively low. Also, business owners won’t have trouble that is much the main city they require. In line with the 2017 Utah Annual Report by the SBA, tens and thousands of business people have already been effective in enabling the SBA loan system they have to either launch or sustain their company’s growth.
If you’re interested in a lender that offers SBA company lending to Utah business owners, move to First Utah Bank. Our Commercial Loan Officers and dedicated SBA Department associates will continue to work with you to definitely get the loan options that are best to match the requirements of your organization.
Our SBA loans enable you to:
- Buy or build an owner-occupied commercial building
- Expand or modernize facilities
- Combine financial obligation to boost income
- Manage cash flow that is seasonal
- Buy equipment, gear and fixtures
- Finance leasehold improvements
- Purchase a business that is existing
- Finance receivables and/or stock
- Augment working capital (term loan or personal credit line)
- Refinance debt that is maturing
- Start a franchise or home based business
- Finance exports
Presently, you will find cost reductions and waivers for Veterans dependant on the mortgage type required and in addition for many SBA loans significantly less than $150,000. Please talk to certainly one of our Commercial Loan Officers if you’d choose to learn more.
SBA loan programsavailable:
- 7(a) Loan Program – This program is most effective for clients trying to buy or refinance gear, purchase or refinance owner-occupied commercial real estate, make leasehold improvements, consolidate company financial obligation, finance a small business purchase, term working money, and on occasion even start a company. Typically, these loans final between 5-25 years with regards to the loan function. Loan quantity as much as $5,000,000. Read more